So since it is my 18th birthday today I thought it would be fun to do something different! And yes I know April Fool’s Day is so funny.
- Cherish your childhood because it will be gone.
- Don’t wish your life away.
- All the bad things that happen to you, will make you stronger. And it will get better!
- Do what you love and be who you are because in the end those things will make you more successful.
- The people that bully you, won’t matter in 10 years besides the fact you are stronger.
- People wil leave your life and that’s okay. Sometimes they’re only meant to be their for parts of your life.
- Don’t settle. Just don’t do it.
- Follow your heart and learn what your passion is and go for it.
- Be kind. Cause you don’t want to be a bad person.
- Eat what you want when you’re young because when you’re older you’ll have to watch out for what you eat.
- Love yourself because guess what hating yourself isn’t worth it. Don’t listen to what society says. Society is stupid.
- Take chances because life is more fun when you do.
- If a guy breaks your heart, well it’s just a guy. It will get better. He’s not worth it and you will find someone better. Or girl, whatever your preference is.
- Don’t judge a book by it’s cover. Some of the best people in my life are not people I would’ve expected to make such an impact.
- Love on your family because you never know when they are gonna be gone. I lost my dad last year and I wish that I could’ve spent more time with him and loved on him more than I did.
- The people you meet in high school will not always be the people you leave high school with. Or college with. Or life with.
- Always be true to who you are because you will attract the best people that way.
- Adulting is really hard. So please don’t take your family for granted or any adults because it’s really difficult.
Okay guys! I thought this would be super fun to do! I might start doing more things like this to add variety. Let me know what you think!
Until Next Time,