- Totally Didn’t Need A Sequel: For this one I’m going to go with The Maze Runner trilogy. I enjoyed The Maze Runner, but the rest of the books were so boring and I has the hardest time getting through them.
2) Totally Didn’t Need to Have More Than One Point of View: Guys Allegiant. Allegiant made me so mad because of the ending and the dual perspective totally gave away the ending.
3) Totally Didn’t Need to Have a Cover Change in the Middle of the Series: The Lux Series. On the last book Opposition the publisher came out with a weird book cover that matched none of the other books. But they recently came out with one to match.
4) Totally Didn’t Need to have a Love Triangle: Sweet Series by Wendy Higgins. In the second book Sweet Peril, a character’s introduced and there is a small love triangle that ends like when it begins, but still. We all knew what was endgame.
5) Totally Didn’t Need This Book to be included in the series: Insurgent . This book was so boring. I honestly don’t remember what even happened in the book.
6) Totally Didn’t Need a Cliffhanger: A Court of Mist and Fury. GUYS I have been waiting so long for ACOWAR. I’m so excited for it and that cliffhanger though.
7) Totally Didn’t Need to have one point of view: A Court of Mist and Fury. I would have loved to have a point of view from Rhysand. I think it would be amazing to see how he fell for Feyre.
8) Totally Didn’t need that much hype: Maze Runner again. Refer to Question 1.
9) Totally Didn’t Need a relative book reference: Covenant series. Everybody compares it to Vampire Diaries, but it’s so different.
10) Totally Didn’t even deserve my time: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. No explanation necessary.