Hey guys! I wanted to do something different. I was thinking of doing a book tag once a month just to mix things up so that way it wasn’t all reviews. And also doing wrap ups and TBR for the month (I’ll start doing the TBR for next month)
So here is my Reading Resolutions for 2017 book tag! I do not know who created this tag, but I have seen booktubers do it and I decided to tag along.
- An author you would like to read that you’ve never read before: Colleen Hoover. I have like every book by her on my TBR for this year because I’ve heard so many amazing things about her work so I’m excited to read her books.
- A book you would like to read: Every single book on my list, but specifically Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins. It will be my first book by her and I know my best friend loved those books.
- A classic you would like to read: I honestly don’t like classics that much, but probably Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
- A book you want to reread: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I’m starting college this Fall and I think that book might make me feel better about college.
- A book you’ve had for ages but haven’t read: Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. I’ve heard so many things about this book and I heard it’s a lot like Harry Potter.
- A big book you’d like to read: A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas. Who isn’t excited for this book to come out? She is such a talented writer and I’m excited to see what happens.
- An author you’ve read in the past that you want to read more from this year: Cassandra Clare. I’m looking forward to reading The Bane Chronicles, The Shadowhunter’s Codex, The Tales of the Shadowhunter Academy, and of course Lord of Shadows. Cassie is one of my fave authors and I’m so ready to read more from her.
- A book you got for Christmas you’d like to read: Tales of the Shadowhunter Academy because Cassandra Clare.
- A series you want to read from start to finish: The Winner’s Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski because the books sound so good and the covers are gorgeous.
- A series you want to finish that you’ve already started: Off the Page by Jodi Picoult. It’s the sequel to Between the Lines.
- How many books do you plan to read in 2017? 85.
- Do you have any other reading goals? No. Comment below some resolutions! Until Next Time, Alex!