I wanted to do something different so here I am. Here are 25 bookish facts about me. I’ve seen booktubers do this so I wanted to try it too. That way you can get to know me too.
- I get most of my books from the library
- My favorite author is Jennifer L. Armentrout
- I also really love Cassandra Clare and J.K. Rowling
- I still don’t get they hype surrounding the Maze Runner Series
- I stopped liking the Divergent trilogy.
- Rick Riordan is my favorite childhood author.
- I only buy books if I’ve read it and liked it or if it’s by JLA, Cassie Clare, or if I’ve heard a lot about it.
- My favorite booktuber is abookutopia so you should check her out.
- Fantasy and Romance are my two favorite genres.
- I’m trying to read 100 books this year.
- I’ve wanted to start a blog for awhile, but Tay finally helped me make the decision.
- Tay is my first and only friend that appreciates books as much as I do.
- Tay got me into making edits. (@beauty.andthe.books)
- I want to go to college at University of Nebraska Lincoln because of Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
- I want my future boyfriend to appreciate my blog, edits, and reading, but he doesn’t have to be a fanboy. Not that I don’t love fanboys.
- I love talking to people about books. So DM me on Instagram. My edit account is up above.
- My dad inspired me to be a writer and a reader and he is the reason I’m continuing that.
- I’m probably going to dedicate my first book to my dad since he is my inspiration.
- Tay and I are writing a book together.
- I would love to be a full time author, but I also want to go into publishing.
- The guy I like right now likes that I’m a bookworm.
- I like reading on rainy days and at night.
- I tend to binge read a lot.
- I’m currently reading Pride and Prejudice.
- The Bookstagram community has made me realize I’m not alone and helps me connect with other people.
Thank you so much for reading! If you are the same in anyway, comment. Comment some of your bookish facts!
Until Next Time